I know this one. Ok. – Can I say it? Yeah, say it. I’m gonna swiiiiiing! From the chandelier! From the chandelier! (awooing) Oh, lord! Uuuuh… Uhh. (Nervous laughter) – I can see what’s happening.
– Umm… He doesn’t have a clue. No! I do! I do! Oh god! That was a hint! Come on! How did I not know this after watching Lion King 700 times? In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight? (buzzer) But that’s not it. No, that’s not it! No. “Can you feel the love tonight?” Yes. That’s–I was like, oh god, it’s a part of Lion King, I know it! I know it! But which one is it! It’s from the ’90s. You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here! Ghostbusters! Yeah! Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters! Well done! Well done. High-four. Okay… Yap yap yap… Yeah, that’s it! Ring ding ding ding dingeringeding Yeah! “Demolition sphere.” Hah! Does it have “rainbow” in the lyric? No. Kind of reminds me of that, um… Oh, what’s that stupid song? Oh my god. The “firework” one. Yeah? Yeah? “Firework?” Yeah, that’s it! Oh my gosh. Yeah, that’s it! – Yay!
– Alright! You got an easy one! I’m sorry, my mind went somewhere it shouldn’t have. Ohh! You know it! Come on! Hopefully this one doesn’t keep you up all night. Up All Night To Get Lucky? Yeah! (laughing) Ahh! We’re all up tonight… to have fun…? I don’t know! We’re up all night to get lucky. That was it! By D aft Punk? I don’t know any of those songs! How about a consolation prize? But in the end, it doesn’t even matter? No. (Buzzer) I’ve arrived so we can– Hello darkness, my old friend. I’ve come to talk with you again. (humming)
I don’t remember how it goes! Run, better run! Yeah! Oh…oh! Uuuuuhhhmm. I tried so hard and got so far… But in the end it doesn’t even matter–dohh. Stop that! It’s not “paradise city.” Um… Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama! Key Largo, Montego, baby why don’t we go to Kokomo. Way down to Kokomo. I’m drawing a blank on that one. I guess you ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. I tried to give you a hint! I probably didn’t hear your hint. I don’t even know the name of the song, uh. Lionel Ritchie’s… Nope. Ok, never mind. Next! Maybe if you put on some cherry chapstick, it would help clear your mind I kissed a girl?
Yeah. – Are there cheats on the back?
– No. I don’t speak Spanish. I don’t speak Spanish! I don’t know what “amore” is. You guys are no strangers to this song. You know the lyrics and so do I. I remember the video on MTV! The trench coats. He had this bright red hair. And everyone’s looking at him going, “That’s not him singing, he looks like he’s 12!” Seriously!? Seriously!? Really? You’re Rickrolling us!? You got rickrolled and you didn’t even know it! Well nobody thinks of him anymore! Oh gosh. Don’t do that one, that one’s evil! Come on, man, that’s math. I know, right? What happened? 8-6-7-5-3-0-9 – Yeah!
– Yeah! Is it Africa by Toto, like um. Nope. There’s no wrong guesses but that was a wrong guest! Shout it out. Look at this photograph… (laughing) Every time I do it makes me laugh! Oh, it’s um, the song I think is done by Sir Mix-a-lot? – Yeah?
– Aahh! – Oh, Baby Got Back!
– Yeah! Yeah! Right! Is it actually Africa by Toto this time? No. (laughing) After this, every other card is Africa by Toto. I could see the gears turning! You were there! You were there! I hate it and I love it, it’s great. You should put smoke above his head. Puke is on my jumper yet, mother’s pasta. Oh, mom’s spaghetti! This is an Eminem song. That’s all anyone ever knows about it is it’s mom’s spaghetti. Knees weak, arms are heavy, there’s vomit on my sweater already, mom’s spaghetti.